We are most interested in people with proven consultative-oriented planning ElieSys Consulting continually strives to attract and retain the best talent in our focused industries, design, specification, and project management skills and experience. If you wish to be considered for a position with ElieSys Consulting, please forward your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org ElieSys Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage women and minorities to apply.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Windows 7 (St Paul, MN) compensation: $20/hour Windows 7 (13 weeks contract) NEEDED ASAP
ElieSys Computer Services is moving some Enterprise systems to the Microsoft platform. Part of the work is to upgrade the end user computing environment to Windows 7 operating system and conversion from Notes to Outlook/Exchange. During this upgrade, 2 additional staff are required to augment the existing APPLICATION INTAKE/PACKAGING process in order to meet expected increased customer needs and maintain project timetables.
Tasks for Intake staff:
- Receive application, configure and document Services Requests (for application packaging) submitted by departments.
- Certify Application Installation information.
- Work directly with department liaison to clarify or obtain Service Request (application installation) information as required.
- Work with software asset management team to ensure appropriate licensing.
- Build and setup requests as documented
- Work with department liaison to confirm the request functions as required by the department.
- Route confirmed Service Requests (applications installation steps) to appropriate desktop Engineering team for completion.
- Stage completed Service Requests for QA testing by the department.
- Document issues exposed during QA testing for remediation by Desktop Engineering development team.
- Obtain final approval from department and close Service Request.
- . Possibly some application packaging work.
- Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 configuration and advanced support knowledge in both 32 and 64 bit modes.
- High level knowledge of Outlook/Exchange (advanced user).
- General knowledge of SCCM software deployment on desktops.
- General understanding of common desktop and enterprise license types/methodologies.
- The ability to appropriately evaluate and understand application system requirements including software/hardware dependencies.
- Experience installing/uninstalling software.
- Experience with multi-user desktop environments.
- Experience using desktop virtualization applications (VM Workstation).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection (RDP).
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests in different part of processes.
- Remedy ticket handling system experience preferred.
If you wish to be considered for a position with ElieSys Consulting, please forward your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com