IT ServicesIt’s our mission to provide the highest and best level of service for all our clients.
ElieSys has developed many management techniques and teaming protocols to increase our level of service and our support value. It’s our mission to provide the highest and best level of service for all our clients.
- 24×7 On-call System Support
- System Monitoring and Alerting Services
- Custom Application Development
- Network Configuration and Installation
- Migration Services
- Consolidation Services
- Pooled Resource Teamwork – process of handling our clients
Requests and issues handled efficiently and seamlessly.
- IT Support Service
- Application Support (legacy, custom, and brand-name software)
- OS Support
- On-site IT Support
PC/Home Office Support Remote Technical Support Service
- PC Maintenance and Repair
- PC Upgrades
- Custom PC Builds
- Operating System Services (Windows, Linux)
- Peripherals: Monitors, Printers, Scanners, etc..
- Data Backup
- Data Recovery
- Application Support
- Virus/Spyware/Adware removal
- Antivirus Solutions Home Network Security
Small Business Support
- Desktop Maintenance and Repair
- Network Administration
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Configuration of Cisco Switches and routers.
- Wireless configuration
- Internet Security
- Server Management
- Telecommunication Services
- Server Builds
- Networking Appliances Firewalls/Proxy/Etc.
- Office Printers
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Application Support
We Recycle your USED Equipment!
Our vision is to achieve global IT services leadership in providing value-added high quality IT solutions to our clients in selected horizontal and vertical segments, by combining technology skills, domain expertise, process focus and a commitment to long-term client relationships.
The sole mission of ElieSys Computer Services is to provide pragmatic and cost-effective IT solutions globally and consistently deliver pre-determined and tangible results that are cost effective, on time and of highest quality.
ElieSys is dedicated to achieving client’s organizational goals through the most effective use of Information Technology. Working as a business partner with you, we plan, prepare and execute programs with knowledge, experience and follow-through while providing solutions in a timely manner. Our solutions are the outcome of the synergistic contribution of our most-valued resource – Our People.
IT Solutions and Services
Independent IT Management Consulting Services
We believe IT decision-making should not be left up solely to your vendors, CFO, or inertia
Our Partnership Approach
We are proud of our long-term relationships with our clients. That loyalty reflects our partnership approach; we listen carefully, ask questions, explain clearly, and stand behind our work.
IT Due Diligence
Are you a private equity (PE) or venture capital (VC) firm?
We understand that the technology landscape is constantly changing. From virtualization, cloud services, to mobile accessibility we help you make sense of what is really happening under the hood. We then relate that knowledge to the business overall including integration costs and benefits for a merger.
For sellers, we help you get the most bangs for your buck highlighting unique systems and uncovering problems before the buyers arrive. Thereby giving you the platform to determine the best way to get your IT infrastructure in shape.
IT Systems Evaluation
A few examples of the technologies we evaluate to accomplish your business growth objectives:
- Business Intelligence (BI) – Smarter decision making through business intelligence
- Automation – Sales force, manufacturing, and supply chain
- Reporting – Tracking and reporting tools
- Analysis – Data mining and analysis
- CRM – customer relationship management
- BPI – business process improvement
- Demand forecasting and statistical modeling
- ERP – enterprise resource planning
- Technology Advantage is a unique IT solution that provides remote monitoring and maintenance, help desk services, and onsite tech support for small and medium sized business.
- Cloud Services allow your business to access a number of solutions – from software to storage while saving money and improving efficiency.
- Managed Services puts day-to-day network health and monitoring in the hands of our experts to ensure business operations will continue as usual.
We are committed to:
- Meet with you and your team members face to face
- Listen to your goals, current frustrations, and lost opportunities
- Ask questions to get a clear understanding of your business, processes, and your IT business alignment
- Develop technology plans that fit your business while accommodating future growth
- Avoid disrupting business as a result of technology implementations wherever possible
Third-Party Independent IT Audit Review
Need a second opinion on how your IT department is functioning?
Having trouble determining if your IT Budget & Staffing makes sense?
Are your systems out of date, but you don’t know the best path forward?
Unsure if your current CIO or VP of Technology is the right person?
CIO-for-Hire and Independent IT Technology Planning Services
As CIOs for hire, we have a reputation for achieving client goals and business growth. We use technology to achieve those goals and create that growth. The technology planning needed to grow an organization is a leading factor to its success. We focus on business realities while planning and designing business aligned systems. As independent IT management consultants in the technology world, our recommendations are not tied to a specific hardware vendor or software product. Our recommendations are unbiased and based on your needs.
ElieSys has experience in placing teams and project managers who can improve your visibility, optimize resources, and enhance productivity by reducing ramp-up time. Our project teams provide members and project managers with functional business expertise coupled with technical know-how, ensuring that results are delivered within budget maximizing return on investment (ROI).
Our technology industry focus helps our consultants position themselves to understand your business challenges and to deliver the related technology solution. Their ability to jump-start projects quickly, and their familiarity with the business environment minimizes the training, learning and orientation phase for each engagement.
Do you have a mission-critical project with tight deadlines? You may prefer to bring on consultants to meet the project demands and then decide to hire the consultant at a later time. If your plans change, you are under no obligation to hire full-time. We believe Flexibility is just as important as Quality.
IT Staffing Services
Whether you require an IT resource for a month or a year, we understand it takes more than someone who simply has the technical ability to get the job done. You expect someone you can count on to take your work as seriously as you do. Understanding your business, your culture, and your needs is our business. ElieSys helps build a foundation upon which your business can grow by providing best-of-breed Contract IT Consultants on-time and on-budget.
Choose an engineer with the skill set you need for the length of time you require.
ElieSys onsite IT placement offers businesses qualified professionals who possess the right level of technical skills and industry exposure without a fulltime commitment. Whether you require expertise in system design and development, information technology management, or technical support and computer services, our engineers skills are centered on an extensive range of hardware platforms and software disciplines.
Consulting, Assessment & Planning
- Consulting, Assessment & Planning IT solutions and services give you a comprehensive understanding of where you are today and guide you through your technology planning, painting the picture of where you want to be tomorrow.
Voice & Data Networking
- Voice & Data Networking encompass core network technologies to expand the reach, capacity and integrity of your system with services including network design, voice solutions and cabling.
Storage and Virtualization Solutions
- Storage and Virtualization solutions, provided by Corporate Technologies, allow you to plan optimize and manage your IT infrastructure from the desktop to the datacenter.
Why are companies choosing onsite IT placement?
A need for short or long-term technical resources with the qualifications to suit ever changing technological needs has been a continuing problem for many businesses. Additionally, projects such as OS or application upgrades typically are short term and do not warrant hiring full time technical support.
Benefits of onsite IT placement:
- Access to skilled Technicians and Engineers
- Access to all the authorizations and technical support that is available to Corporate Technologies. By choosing onsite IT placement services, your business has access to technology resources with the expertise and skill sets you require for as little as three months or as long as you require.